Banking, in demand and the most sought-after career among aspiring candidates, has turned tougher and more competitive. The rising number of applicants has led to cut-throat competition to crack the bank exam. The exam conducted by IBPS for Probationary Officer (PO) post is one of the most challenging and requires a lot of preparation to prove your skills. PO as the designation itself denotes it is a responsible post in the bank. PO is just a step below the General Manager. PO is a gateway to General Manager post thus, lakh of candidates appear for thousand of vacancies makes the exam more challenging to crack.
Appearing for the Common Written Test (CWE) is the first step towards becoming a probationary officer, which is followed by an interview to prove your efficiency. How to get through the exam successfully without vulnerable to panic is the frequently asked question by the candidates appearing for the exam. CoachUp provides you with few tips on exam preparations and how to overcome last-minute apprehension in order to make it a hit list.
PO exam paper consists of following papers,
Reasoning Ability 50 Marks,
Numerical Aptitude 50 Marks,
Computer 20 Marks,
English Language 40 Marks,
General Awareness 40 Marks
Which mainly aims at assessing your proficiency over the subjects within the given time:
1. Plan and Practice Regularly: Make it a habit to practice daily to solve questions as much as possible. As the exam approaches one should try to solve previous year's question papers, followed by an assessment of performance. Search for practice exams on CoachUp Mobile App.
2. Solve CoachUp Mock Test Seriously: Mock Tests are the appropriate way to check your performance. Attend mock tests in coaching centres, concentrate on clearing sectional cut off and gaining a high score. Make it a point to solve at least 2 question papers every day as this helps you find difficult areas in the test papers that you have covered and need revision. CoachUp mobile App can help you attempting Mock Tests online. Hence, daily practice is required to get perfection in these subjects. Solving such tests will help you achieve perfection.
3. Clear Your Doubts: Facing any problem while solving the questions or concepts. Make sure to have a clear comprehension of the concept instead of ignoring or leaving it unread.
4. Focus on Time Management: Time Management, the crucial and vital aspect of the exam. Practicing with a stopwatch not only enables you to gain confidence in solving questions but with covering and solving all the sections within the stipulated time. Do not get stuck with a particular question instead pass on to the next question. Also, make sure to go through all the questions n the section at least once. Carefully select the question as it is not mandatory for you to solve all the questions. It also helps to avoid cut short of time.
5. Accelerate Speed and Accuracy: Speed and accuracy should be aligned to clear Maths and Reasoning paper. Only speed and accuracy can make you a winner. Lots of concentration is required to maintain accuracy in solving your exam. Don't forget to revise your calculations. While speed cannot be compromised at the cost of accuracy as it may end in leaving the exam hall with incomplete answer sheet.
6. Read Newspapers for GS and English: Make it a part of your daily routine to read newspapers to keep yourself update with current affairs. Better read English newspapers as it improves your language skills and General knowledge as well. But reading your regional language papers is also important.
Keep Looking for this blog for more articles.